Now priced below recent appraisal! Open the door to this magnificent lakefront pool home listed in the highly desirable neighborhood of Cedar Creek. This split floor plan home offers three bedrooms + den with tons of living space to entertain. Recent updates include the roof, HVAC system, pool pump, Wifi enabled sprinkler system, and new Wifi garage door opener system with tracks. Privately nestled with the benefit of no homes across the street in the front of the property and a stunning lakefront sunset off the rear.Located in the center of Bonita Springs you will find that Cedar Creek is SouthWest Florida living at its finest, offering a convenient location to beaches, dining, shopping, and more! Cedar Creek provides low HOA fees yet one of the best opportunities for homebuyers in SWFL with amenities including a heated Olympic pool, spa, clubhouse, tennis courts, bocce court, a playground, and a kayak launch.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,028 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Bedroom on Main Level,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Dual Sinks,Family/Dining Room,High Ceilings,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),High Speed Internet,Home Office,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Pool Equipment,Community
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 61 x 116 x 61 x 116
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price